Flutter / Dart Developer (Dubai)At Retail Unity
What is it like to be a Flutter Developer at Retail Unity?
Attention Flutter fanatics! Are you looking for a long-term opportunity to work on cutting-edge mobile app developments and improvements? Join the Retail Unity team and take your skills to the next level! We’re a fast-growing company that provides cloud-hosted software solutions to some of the largest retailers in the world.
As a Flutter developer on our team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with other experts, take initiative in your own development, and build beautiful and user-friendly mobile apps. Our company values innovation and embraces modern principles, including fully-implemented Agile/Scrum processes and a focus on technology. With the freedom to propose and bring your ideas to life, you’ll have the chance to make a real difference in our platform and services.
We’re seeking individuals who are passionate about making an impact and scaling up our company. With your expertise in the Flutter framework, you can help us continue to stay ahead of the competition and make a positive impact on the daily work of thousands of people. Join us today and be part of a dynamic and growing team!
What we offer
- Work on a top tier Order Management platform for some of the largest Retailers in the world.
- A good salary and travel allowance.
- The opportunity to grow. Career guidance based on your personal interests.
- A laptop. Connect to the office from anywhere through your own virtual workstation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Design and develop engaging and user-friendly front-end and mobile interfaces using Flutter framework.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that meets the specified requirements.
- Verify and deploy software updates through Gitlab and publish to app marketplaces.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing mobile applications based on feedback from clients or customer support.
- Work with the team to gather and analyze logs and data sources to identify areas for improvement.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting purposes.
- Expertise in developing mobile applications using Flutter and Dart
- Experience working with APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end systems
- Strong knowledge of modern mobile application design principles and user-experience design
- Ability to write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Familiarity with GitLab for version control and deployment
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug issues in existing applications
- Experience creating technical documentation for reference and reporting purposes
- Familiarity with Google Cloud and its services is a plus.
Interested? Apply now!
We look forward to meet you.
"*" indicates required fields
What is it like working at Retail Unity?
GREAT TEAM SPIRIT
Small teams, great colleagues and exciting opportunities.
Let us know what want to achieve. We encourage initiative.
FIRST CLASS NETWORK
Work with the best in Retail, Logistics and Software across the Globe.
No elongated decision making processes. Can-do mentality.