Sales ManagerAt Retail Unity
What is it like to be a Sales Manager at Retail Unity?
As a Sales Manager at Retail Unity you are responsible for successful management across the entire sales funnel. You are responsible for planning demos and setting up the first project meetings with International leads. Preferably you have experience in Retail so that you can perfectly picture the requirements of our (future) customers. You don’t mind to travel, but you are also confortable pitching our product throught Teams and/or Zoom.
The modern work environment allows for working from home (or anywhere), which is encouraged! Of course we do plan regular meetings and/or events at one of our offices or an inspiring location that matches the season.
We look for people that want to help us scale up the company to stay in-front of the pack. This is not about implementing solutions alone, it’s about building them with a team of experts. You will work with massive amounts of data from Retailers and impact the daily work of thousands of people through our solution.
What we offer
- Work on a top tier Order Management platform for some of the largest Retailers in the world.
- Work from home or anywhere. With regular meetings in one of our offices or an inspiring location that matches the season.
- A good salary, travel allowance and a pension scheme.
- The opportunity to grow. Career guidance based on your personal interests.
- A laptop. Connect to the office from anywhere through your own virtual workstation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Responsible for all Sales activities within Retail Unity. Ranging from sales automation up to managing the long-term sales trajectories, requirements and contract setups with Enterprise clients.
- You will report directly to the CEO and COO of Retail Unity, and work side-by-side with the board to define the best approach on Enterprise clients.
- Coordinating the sales processes with external partners. Ensure that leads are approached, demos are included in the agendas and in-depth conversations are held. You take sales within the organization to the next level and you ensure a correct follow-up of all outstanding actions.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software based on direct feedback from the clients or customer support.
- You work closely together with Marketing to (re)define new sales materials based on customer needs, questions and/or requirements.
- The enthusiasm to make this job a real success and come up with new ideas in the field of sales.
- A real “getting things done” mentality. You ensure that all beautiful plans are actually realized.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- You have experience in selling B2B SaaS solutions.
- You know your way around in CRM / Sales Automation tools like Freskworks and/or Hubspot.
- Knowlegde of Retail operations and Retail IT landscapes.
Interested? Apply now!
We look forward to meet you.
"*" indicates required fields
What is it like working at Retail Unity?
GREAT TEAM SPIRIT
Small teams, great colleagues and exciting opportunities.
Let us know what want to achieve. We encourage initiative.
FIRST CLASS NETWORK
Work with the best in Retail, Logistics and Software across the Globe.
No elongated decision making processes. Can-do mentality.