Software Engineer (Dubai)At Retail Unity
What is it like to be a Software Engineer at Retail Unity?
Are you looking for a long-term opportunity to work on cutting-edge product developments and improvements? Join the Retail Unity team and make your mark on the retail world! We’re a fast-growing company that provides cloud-hosted software solutions to some of the largest retailers in the world.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with other experts and take initiative in your own development. We’re a company that values innovation and embraces modern principles, including fully-implemented Agile/Scrum processes and a focus on technology. With the freedom to propose and bring your ideas to life, you’ll have the opportunity to truly make a difference in our platform and services.
We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about making an impact and scaling up our company. With your help, we can continue to stay ahead of the competition and make a positive impact on the daily work of thousands of people. Join us today and take your place among our team of experts!
What we offer
- Work on a top tier Order Management platform for some of the largest Retailers in the world.
- A good salary, travel allowance and a pension scheme.
- The opportunity to grow. Career guidance based on your personal interests.
- A laptop. Connect to the office from anywhere through your own virtual workstation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work with developers to design front- and backend features to the platform used by different Retail departments or in some cases, consumers directly.
- Produce clean, efficient code and UI’s based on specifications by the client and/or deliberation with the team.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems together with the team though Gitlab
to Google Cloud.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software based on direct feedback from the clients or customer support.
- Gather and evaluate logs from all data sources with the team to define improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- At least 5 years of experience in development of complex applications.
- Broad knowledge of MySQL and evaluating / optimizing queries.
- Knowledge on SQS / PubSub solutions and real-time data exchanges / dashboards using sockets in combination with AJAX.
- Experience in working with bootstrap and utilizing this to create real-time dashboards and user interfaces.
Interested? Apply now!
We look forward to meet you.
"*" indicates required fields
What is it like working at Retail Unity?
GREAT TEAM SPIRIT
Small teams, great colleagues and exciting opportunities.
Let us know what want to achieve. We encourage initiative.
FIRST CLASS NETWORK
Work with the best in Retail, Logistics and Software across the Globe.
No elongated decision making processes. Can-do mentality.