Technical Project ManagerAt Retail Unity
What is it like to be a Technical Project Manager at Retail Unity?
Do you know how to find your way in complex E-commerce back office landscapes? Are you a communicative strong project manager with organizational skills and a “getting things done” mentality? Do you want to take our international projects to an even higher level together with our customers and developers? Do you bridge the gap between business and technology? Are you a Technical Project Manager who wants to take the next step? Then we are looking for you.
The modern work environment allows for working from home (or anywhere), which is encouraged! Of course we do plan regular meetings and/or events at one of our offices or an inspiring location that matches the season.
What we offer
- Work on a top tier Order Management platform for some of the largest Retailers in the world.
- Work from home or anywhere. With regular meetings in one of our offices or an inspiring location that matches the season.
- A good salary, travel allowance and a pension scheme.
- The opportunity to grow. Career guidance based on your personal interests.
- A laptop. Connect to the office from anywhere through your own virtual workstation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Form a team together with our talented (international) developers. You estimate customer requirements and plan them in sprints.
- Form the bridge between the Retail Unity organization and our customers. You translate customer wishes into user stories and explain technical solutions to customers in a simple way. You understand which systems belong in a retail landscape and how they work together. You can define how and when to use APIs, SFTP, Pub/Sub, XML, JSON without any problems.
- Working with international A-brands from all over the world. With them you will take Digital Commerce back to the next level through the Retail Unity platform. You jointly determine the priorities and ultimately ensure the realization with the development teams.
- Supervising and further optimizing the scrum process within Retail Unity so that we can serve our customers even better.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with (IT) project management.
- A real “getting things done” mentality, you have a lot of responsibility and want to take on the challenge.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum and great organisational skills. Experience in working with bootstrap and utilizing this to create real-time dashboards and user interfaces.
- The capacity to translate business issues into technical developments and to surprise the customer with the solutions you come up with.
- Feeling for retail organisations, you know how things are running, both in terms of system, processes and operations.
Interested? Apply now!
We look forward to meet you.
What is it like working at Retail Unity?
GREAT TEAM SPIRIT
Small teams, great colleagues and exciting opportunities.
Let us know what want to achieve. We encourage initiative.
FIRST CLASS NETWORK
Work with the best in Retail, Logistics and Software across the Globe.
No elongated decision making processes. Can-do mentality.